First Nations Virtual Doctor of the Day Services
Members needing to see a Virtual Doctor can call 1-855-344-3800 to book an appointment.
• The Medical Office Assistant at FNHA will need either your Personal Health Number OR Status Card Number, Birthdate and Address, Phone Number or Email.
• This service is offered 365 days a year, not closed on holidays.
• The services offered for this appointment can be either a Phone Consult or a Zoom (online) call.
• If you have email, the Medical Office Assistant will send you a Zoom invitation to attend your appointment, at your appointment time, all you need to do is click on the link in your invitation to launch the Zoom video app in your internet browser. If the Doctor can’t hear you, you will need to unmute your microphone.
• If you are requiring Labs or X-Rays, the results of those tests will be sent to your Doctor for follow-up.
For additional information about the Virtual Doctor, visit www.fnha.ca/virtualhealth
You can also call the Nurses line by dialing 811, or for emergency’s dial 911.
North Vancouver Urgent and Primary Care Centre, located at 221 West Esplanade 2nd Floor (corner of Chesterfield and Esplanade)
365 days per year. Monday-Saturday 8:30-10:00 pm, Sundays 9:00-5:00 pm, 604-973-1600
Squamish Health Unit: 604-892-2293
The Squamish Walk-In Clinic: 604-898-5555
The BC Nurse Line/ Dietitian/ Smoking Cessation (24/7): 8-1-1
Shelters, food banks & other social services, Dial: 211
Suicide Crisis Line 1.800.784.2433 (1.800.suicide) www.crisiscentre.bc.ca
Youth Crisis Line 604.872.3311 / 1.866.661.3311 www.youthinbc.com
BC Alcohol & Drug Information and Referral Service
604.660.9382 / 1.800.663.1441
The Facts-of-Life-line (Sexual Health): 1-800-739-7367
Mental Health Counsellor: 604-892-6365
Crisis line 24/7: 1-800-suicide
Provincial Distress Line Contact: 1-866-661-3311
Aboriginal Patient Navigator Program: 1.877.875.1131
8-1-1 to speak with a nurse or pharmacist any time