DO YOU NEED HELP PREPARING YOUR INCOME TAXES?
- The Nation and our tax firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), are able to assist with non-complex “slip based” returns (i.e., no rental income, business income or complicated estate taxes)
- All services will be provided remotely (telephone and/or online) by the Finance Department, with support from PwC, due to COVID-19 safety measures.
- Signatures will be required to file tax returns and can either be obtained electronically or via hard copy where necessary.
How to access tax preparation support:
- Visit www.squamish.net/taxreturnsupport to complete an online intake form (**preferred**)
- Call Robert Michels at 604-982-8612 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am–4:30 pm ONLY), or email Michael Pachkowski (PwC) email@example.com PwC email will be answered during regular working hours. If sending an email for PwC, please indicate that it is related to the tax returns.
NOTE: The federal government announced that the regular April 30th filing deadline for personal tax returns has been extended to June 1st.
For more information, visit www.squamish.net/taxreturnsupport
If you have questions for the Finance Department not related to taxes, please call 604-980-4553.