Do you need assistance with preparing your taxes? The income tax filing deadline is quickly approaching.
Submit your information and authorization to the Nation by Wednesday, May 27th to ensure you meet the deadline.
• The Nation and our tax firm, PWC, are able to assist with non-complex “slip based” returns (i.e., no rental income, business income or complicated estate taxes)
• All services will be provided remotely (telephone and/or online) by the Finance Department, with support from PWC, due to COVID-19 safety measures.
• Signatures/authorizations will be required to file tax returns and can either be obtained electronically or via hard copy where necessary.
How to access tax preparation support:
• Visit www.squamish.net/taxreturnsupport to complete an online intake form (preferred)
• Call Robert Michels at 604-982-8612 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am–4:30 pm ONLY), or Michael Pachkowski at 604-806-7780 ext. 4063. PWC calls will be answered during regular working hours. If leaving a voicemail for PWC, please indicate that it is related to the tax returns.
NOTE: The personal tax return filing deadline has been extended to June 1st. PWC must receive your info and authorization by May 27th to meet the deadline. Support will also be available for the month of June for anyone who does not file before the deadline.
For more information, visit www.squamish.net/taxreturnsupport
If you have questions for the Finance Department not related to taxes, please call 604-980-4553.