We are looking forward to seeing many of you at the upcoming People’s Assembly on Sunday, June 23, 2019, from 12:00 pm–5:00 pm at the Chief Joe Mathias Centre. This will be our first People’s Assembly under the Squamish Nation’s Election & Referendum Law (2018) approved by Membership.
Please see the attached memo for:
- Background of changes from “General Meeting” to “People’s Assembly”
- People’s Assembly summary
- Dates for the next three People’s Assemblies (including one Annual General Meeting)
- Special Business (two resolutions, submitted by members) for discussion on Sunday, June 23, 2019
- People’s Assembly meeting notice with bus schedules for June 23, 2019
Note: Member login is required to access the memo. If you have any issues logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to our web administrator for support.