Members’ Day Request Form (to meet with Council)
Members' Day Council Meetings
- These meetings provide an opportunity for community members to appear before Nexwsxwníw̓ ntm ta Úxwumixw (Council) to address a specific subject matter.
- These meetings are held approximately the last Tuesday of each month.
- Are you submitting this form 7 days prior to the schedule Members’ Day Council Meeting?
Otherwise, you may be deferred to the following meeting.
- If your topic is a complaint about a service or program or lack thereof, have you demonstrated that you have fully
attempted to resolve the matter through the respective department or senior management?
Otherwise, you will be deferred back to the respective department.
- Have you completed the mandatory sections below?
The mandatory sections must be completed to be considered for inclusion on a Members’ Day Agenda.
- Do you acknowledge that you will be limited to 30 minutes to present your topic, if you are included on the agenda?