AS a result of COVID-19 virus, we are changing the process for INCOME ASSISTANCE cheque issue Day in order to provide a safe environment for staff and clients. Due to safety precautions, we are changing the process as follows:
Issue Day: WEDNESDAY March 25, 2020
Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm ONLY
You will be able to pick up your Cheque on the reserve you live on. This is to help avoid unnecessary travel. PLEASE see the location where your cheque will be for pick up:
- Eslha7an (Mission & Condos): Eslha7an building, outside front door
- Capilano: Housing building, outside front door
- Seymour: Cheques will be hand delivered to your home between 10:00 – 11:00.
- Squamish Valley: As normal, at Totem Hall from 10:00-1:00 pm
- Home Delivery will remain the same for those who qualified
Please note the following:
- Please send 1 person per household and please bring the signed pick up form if picking up someone else’s cheque.
- Please do not pick up your own cheque if you are sick, or someone in your household is sick. Fill out the Pick Up Form and arrange to have someone pick up your cheque.
- Cheque Pick Up Forms have been sent to other Nation offices that accept IA declarations. OR there is forms outside of Eslha7an Building and is also available to download at the top of this page.
Clients with No Fixed Address or in the middle of a move, please contact Angie to update your pick up location at 604-657-3739.