Dear Squamish Nation Members,
Re: Hiy̓ám̓ Housing Society Accepting Applications to Rent for low to medium income families for Duplex and 4-plex on Capilano
We are excited to announce the ability for prospective tenants for low to medium income families to submit rental applications starting March 18th, 2021 for:
Four-plex at 210 Lawa Rd. and
Duplex at 320 Khatsilano Road, N. Vancouver
Applications forms are available as follows:
- CLICK HERE to download the application form (PDF file)
- Pick up at Hiy̓ám̓ Housing Society office
- Email email@example.com to request an application form to be sent by email or mail
Hiy̓ám̓ Housing Society office address: 336 W. 4th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1J1
Please submit completed application by one of the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off at Hiy̓ám̓ Housing Society office
- Mail to Hiy̓ám̓ Housing Society office
Deadline to submit application and must be received by Hiy̓ám̓ Housing Society by 4:30 pm on April 1, 2021.
We will be reviewing the applications as we receive them to ensure it’s complete. If application is incomplete, we will contact the applicant to provide us the information. We will make every effort to contact the applicant; however, if the applicant doesn’t back to us with the information required by April 15, 2021 we will unfortunately not be able to consider the application. If the applicant doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements, we will notify the applicant that the application couldn’t be considered. To be eligible to apply, the maximum family household income $78,000.
Council has approved the following selection eligibility criteria and priority when selecting applicants:
- Single parents with children with increased priority given to those with younger and greater numbers of children respectively;
- Families with children with increased priority given to those with younger and greater numbers of children respectively; and
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and notification will be sent out on April 15, 2021 to the applicants that are selected. After April 15, 2021 notification will also be sent to all other applicants that they’ve been placed on the waiting list and applicants can follow up with us on the status of application.
Squamish Nation Council approved for construction six rental town house units on Capilano IR5. Each of the six units will have 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
Additional Information: Ready for occupancy in June 2021.
If you have questions about the application form or would like to apply, contact: email@example.com