The Squamish Nation Intergovernmental Relations, Natural Resources and Revenue (IRNR&R) Department is focused on building our nation and protecting our land and resources. We support the needs of our people by creating opportunities for our membership and generating revenue. We improve the lives of our people through economic development, and by protecting and asserting Aboriginal Rights and Title.
We are committed to the following:
- We ensure transparency through honesty and accountability;
- We are guided by the principles of respect, honour and integrity in order to create prosperity and a brighter future for Squamish Nation membership;
- We use our teachings and shared cultural values to create a healthy community through economic vitality;
- We are respectful, fiscally responsible and committed to the highest possible standards of due diligence; and
- As dedicated professionals, we serve the interests of Squamish Nation membership and uphold their trust.
IRNR&R is composed of three business units: Rights and Title, Project Negotiation and Development and Business Revenue Services