New Plan Launches on September 16, 2019
The First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) engaged with First Nations communities and health care providers across the province to learn how we can improve dental, vision and MS&E benefits to support the wellness journey of First Nations people in BC.
FNHA has partnered with non-profit, BC-based health benefits organization Pacific Blue Cross to administer dental, vision and MS&E benefits.
- Higher limits and no pre-approval needed for routine eye exams and eyewear
- Dental fee guide in line with BC industry standards
- Faster pre-approval decisions for MS&E, vision and dental special needs
- Pay-direct claims at most dental offices and participating optical stores
- Online and mobile app claims
- Reimbursement in as little as 48 hours for claims paid out of pocket
- Ability to check your coverage and limits online 24/7