wa chet chénchenstway kwis tl’íwnexwat (Let’s support one another’s immunity)
We are excited to announce that the next round of Squamish Nation COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be held June 15 and 16 at the Chief Joe Mathias Centre and June 17 at Totem Hall.
All community members 12 years of age and older can now get their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
North Shore Clinic at Chief Joe Mathias Centre
June 15 & 16 | 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
To book your appointment on the North Shore (Chief Joe Mathias Centre), email email@example.com. If you don’t have access to email, call 604-318-0481 or 604-982-0332.
Squamish Valley Clinic at Totem Hall
June 17 | 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
To book your appointment in the Squamish Valley (Totem Hall), email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have access to email, call 604-849-0191.
Make sure you have your CareCard/Personal Health Number ready when you book your appointment.
Community members eligible to receive a vaccine at these clinics include:
- Members and their families living in the same household, on- or off-reserve.
- Squamish Nation staff members.
If you live away from community, please visit gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated for information on how to book your vaccination appointment at a provincial clinic.
Important reminders about the vaccination clinics:
- Vaccinations are by appointment only. Please arrive on time for your appointment. Do not arrive early.
- If you are late or miss your appointment, you may be put on a waitlist.
- Remember to bring identification and your Personal Health Number (CareCard) with you, and to wear a short-sleeved shirt. Please eat something before your appointment.
- If you are receiving your second vaccination, please remember your vaccination wallet card.
- Only members/families receiving vaccinations will be allowed into the building.
- We will do our best to keep wait times short. Please dress for the weather in case of any line-ups outside the clinic.
- Staff are working hard to make sure that the vaccination clinics run smoothly. Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- You will need to wait inside for 15 minutes after you get your vaccine.
- COVID-19 safety guidelines will be strictly followed at all clinics. A medical mask will be given to you and you will need to wear it the entire time you are in the building.
COVID-19 Vaccine Web Resources