Yúustway Health & Wellness is seeking four Squamish Nation members to assist with member appointment booking and outreach for the COVID-19 vaccination clinics. This is a three month contract, with possibility for extension.
• Friendly and courteous
• Highly organized
• Strong reading comprehension, written and oral communications skills
• Comfortable using the internet and with data entry (Excel experience preferred)
• Reliable and able to work independently
Pay: $19.50/hr. Working hours: 8:30 am-4:30 pm, with a 1 hour paid lunch. Positions will be based at Yúustway Health & Wellness (380 Welch Street, West Vancouver).
To apply, send an email to HR_@squamish.net with “Vaccine clinic booking assistant” as the subject line. (Please be sure to use this exact wording in the subject line so HR can filter applications for review)
In your email, please include:
• Your full legal name (should match Band registry)
• 1-2 paragraphs about why you would be a great candidate for this role, including any relevant customer service and data entry experience
• Your resume
DON’T DELAY — APPLY ASAP! Work is expected to begin in the next week (exact date to be confirmed).