Squamish Nation Council would like to share the Capilano IR No. 5 Transportation Study with membership (Download Here)
What the transportation study aims to develop:
- A picture of existing transportation conditions and future conditions
- Identify the Nation’s goals to define ourpicture of ideal future conditions
- Create a roadmap to move towards our ideal future transportation conditions
The study team has gathered input and direction from Council and the community to understand:
- Our needs
- Our concerns
- Our priorities
The study has identified Our goals and ideas for how the transportation network should:
- Support movement in our community
- Provide access to and from the community for members and residents
- Address the impacts of regional transportation movements and infrastructure
Register today for our Fall 2018 Trades Programs!
We are very proud to present our Squamish Women’s Hiking Program!
Squamish Nation, in partnership with nation member Myia Antone, winner of the Mountain Equipment Co-op Outdoor Nation Fund is offering a summer hiking program for Squamish women. The program will give women to the opportunity to be active and engage in low impact exercise while connecting with traditional Squamish lands. The goal is to incorporate health, wellness and culture in a positive and active environment.
Please see attached poster for more details. Contact Justine Sobell @ Chief Joe with any inquiries.
- Wednesday, JULY 4 at Chief Joe Mathias Centre from 6pm to 9pm
- Thursday, JULY 5 at Totem Hall from 6pm to 9pm
Download the brochure by clicking the images below or clicking this download link.
The District of Squamish is engaging the community on options for an expanded Brennan Park Recreation Centre and vision for the surrounding parks and lands. Information about the project can be viewed here: https://squamish.ca/re-create
They are inviting all residents to share their input by completing our community survey, currently online here: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4412183/2018-Brennan-Park-Recreation-Centre-Fields-and-Lands